- Partial or full fee concession may be granted to economically weak students. Application for fee concession must be submitted on the prescribed Form obtainable from the Accounts Section, duly supported by income certificate attested by the Magistrate/Civil Officer/Employer. The application complete in all respects must be submitted to the Accounts section, latest by end of August in the year.
- Fee concession granted is subject to good conduct, regular attendance and satisfactory progress in studies and may be withdrawn any time if a student is found neglecting any of these.
- Students belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes are awarded Post- Matric Scholarships by the Directorate of Education, Delhi Administration. Forms will be available in the College Office. These should be filled, accompanied by necessary certificates/documents.
- All forms will be available from the college office free of charge. In addition to the above concessions, ad-hoc grants may be given from “Student Aid Fund”. Students desiring to avail this aid must contact the Convener of Students’ Amenities Committee.
- Notices of scholarships granted by Delhi Administration, University of Delhi or other agencies are displayed on the College Notice Board from time to time as and when they are received.
- Eligible SC/ST, OBC, PWD Students etc should submit their scholarship form for the academic year by February for processing scholarship to SC/ST, OBC, PWD etc each year.
The Students’ Amenities Committee is in charge of students’ amenities. Students are welcome to seek the Committee’s assistance.
More in this section
- Cutoff 2018-19
- DRC Prospectus 201-19
- Ward Quota List for Admission 2018
- First Counseling List of Candidates for Provisional Admission under Sports Category
- ECA Notice
- Undertaking For Students/Hostel Residents as well as his/her parents/guardian Link1
- Undertaking For Students/Hostel Residents as well as his/her parents/guardian Link2
- Second Counseling List under Sports Quota
- Ward Quota Second List for Admission 2018
- ECA 2nd Admission List