- Partial or full fee concession may be granted to economically weak students. Application for fee concession must be submitted on the prescribed Form obtainable from the Accounts Section, duly supported by income certificate attested by the Magistrate/Civil Officer/Employer. The application complete in all respects must be submitted to the Accounts section, latest by end of August in the year.
- Fee concession granted is subject to good conduct, regular attendance and satisfactory progress in studies and may be withdrawn any time if a student is found neglecting any of these.
- Students belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes are awarded Post- Matric Scholarships by the Directorate of Education, Delhi Administration. Forms will be available in the College Office. These should be filled, accompanied by necessary certificates/documents.
- All forms will be available from the college office free of charge. In addition to the above concessions, ad-hoc grants may be given from “Student Aid Fund”. Students desiring to avail this aid must contact the Convener of Students’ Amenities Committee.
- Notices of scholarships granted by Delhi Administration, University of Delhi or other agencies are displayed on the College Notice Board from time to time as and when they are received.
- Eligible SC/ST, OBC, PWD Students etc should submit their scholarship form for the academic year by February for processing scholarship to SC/ST, OBC, PWD etc each year.
The Students’ Amenities Committee is in charge of students’ amenities. Students are welcome to seek the Committee’s assistance.
More in this section
- Daulat Ram College Prospectus 2017-18
- Cutoff 2017-18
- Important Dates 2017-18
- Number of Seats Available 2017-18
- Academic Subjects and Procedure for Admission 2017-18
- Rules and Procedure for Admission 2017-18
- Admission on the basis of Sports 2017-18
- Admission on the basis of ECA 2017-18
- Fee and Other Charges 2017-18
- Admission Cancellation Procedure 2017-18
- Admission Committee 2017-18
- Financial Assistance to Students 2017-18
- Academic Requirement 2017-18