Admission to various courses in the academic year 2016-17 on the basis of extra-curricular activity (ECA) will be strictly as per University of Delhi guidelines. Under these guidelines ECA committee has been constituted which will be admitting students under extracurricular activity quota.
The Complete schedule for the trials (preliminary and final) will be notified on the university website (http://ug.du.ac.in/site_files/UG_Bulletin.pdf).
Candidates interested in taking admission under ECA category are requested to bring all original certificates/awards etc, on the date notified on college website (www.dr.du.ac.in) and on college notice board.
List of Original Certificates to be presented at the time of admission:
1) Documents in support of achievements in ECA, on the basis of which admission is sought (for last 3 years only i.e. 1st April 2013 to 31st March 2016).
2) A letter of recommendation from the head/ principal/ officiating authority of the institution last attended, giving details of the activities in which the candidate has participated. This letter is not mandatory but desirable.
3) Statement of Purpose written by the candidate stating how can she contribute to the cultural life of the college and reasons for her choosing our college.
4) Mark sheet of class XII on the basis of which the admission is sought.
5) Provisional/ pass certificate of last exam passed.
6) Conduct / character certificate from the institution last attended.
7) School Examination certificate (class X certificate), stating date of birth.
8) Transfer and Migration certificate, for outstation candidates.
9) Caste certificate [reserved categories - SC/ ST/ OBC (non-creamy layer)]
Following are the activities on the basis of which a candidate can seek admission under the ECA category :
1) Dramatics ( English/Hindi)
2) Fine Arts
3) Music (Vocal/Instrumental )
4) Debating (English/Hindi)
5) Dance (Classical/Western )
6) Creative writing (English/ Hindi)
NOTE: The college reserves the right not to make admissions under the category if no candidate is found suitable. The decision of the college ECA admission committee shall be final and binding. No queries towards the same will be entertained. Students admitted under the ECA category are required to consistently participate in these activities through out their college life.
* CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO VISIT THE COLLEGE WEBSITE REGULARLY FOR ANY UPDATES (www.dr.du.ac.in).
Total number of seats under ECA Quota (subject-wise) is given below:
More in this section
- Daulat Ram College Prospectus 2017-18
- Cutoff 2017-18
- Important Dates 2017-18
- Number of Seats Available 2017-18
- Academic Subjects and Procedure for Admission 2017-18
- Rules and Procedure for Admission 2017-18
- Admission on the basis of Sports 2017-18
- Admission on the basis of ECA 2017-18
- Fee and Other Charges 2017-18
- Admission Cancellation Procedure 2017-18
- Admission Committee 2017-18
- Financial Assistance to Students 2017-18
- Academic Requirement 2017-18